go! Travel South Africa App
We’ve done all the hard work for you and mapped 25 000+ points of interest, including landmarks, nature reserves, restaurants, accommodation options ranging from campsites to hotels, great drives, hiking trails, wine estates, tourist information, shops, services… even adventure activities. In short, this is a one-stop resource for finding out everything you want to know about travelling in South Africa.
The app includes free suggested trips that include the best that each of the nine provinces has to offer.
On go! Travel South Africa you can:
• Find your way around using our interactive map of South Africa
• Create your own trips by dragging and dropping pins onto a route planner
• Share your trips online with your friends.
• View stunning photographs and articles from go! magazine’s award-winning photojournalists
• Follow 50+ suggested itineraries focusing on the best each of the country’s nine provinces has to offer, from hiking trails to family fun, adventure activities, sightseeing and wildlife experiences
• Get information on South Africa’s most popular tourist destinations such as Sun City, Robben Island, Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront, the Kruger National Park and more
• Plan where to dine with restaurant reviews from South Africa’s biggest and most respected restaurant guide, Eat Out
• Get destination information from SA Venues, a comprehensive guide for travellers in South Africa
• Optimized for honeycomb